Secu clip for V Stays - set of 2
•Steel •Chrome Plated •Front or Rear •Cruiser •26-inch x 75mm
The Hardcore Fender Hardware Kits are compatible with select Hardcore fenders, Full Fenders, Hardcore Recumbent Fenders, and SpeedEZ fenders. Includes: - Rear fender plastic clip - Fork and brake bridge-thru bolts - Stay bolts and lock washers Specific compatibility w/Planet Bike fenders: - 35mm Width: 700c x 35mm Fenders (Hardcore) - 45mm Width: 700c x 45mm (Hardcore, Full, and SpeedEZ); 700c Rear (Hardcore Recumbent) - 60mm Width: 26-inch x 60mm (Full, SpeedEZ, and Hardcore)
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
- Spoiler/lower fender - 35mm fits 35 Chromoplastics, Commuter II & Raceblade fenders - Hardware included
- Spoiler, 50/55mm fits Chromoplastics, Commuter II - Hardware included.
Addd an extra dose of stability to SKS's Velo 42 and Velo 47 fenders. A stainless steel U-stay mounts to the fenders and your frame eyelets to eliminate rattling and bouncing fenders.
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Wheel Size: Universal Standard: Fender Size: 380mm x 102mm Weight: 19g Wide: Fender Size: 383mm x 115.5mm Weight: 25.5g
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Tacky trails and damp roads, they're what dreams are made of. That doesn't mean we want our faces plastered with the muck that comes along with them. Using nothing more than a handful of zip ties, WTB's minimalistic mud guard attaches to your fork in less than a minute to keep your vision free of mud and focused on the turn ahead.
Easy-to-install front fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube •100% recyclable; ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included down tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 99 grams / 3.5 ounces
This super-lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face (and your fork seals) from mud and water. Made of super-soft material, it fits 26", 27.5", and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. Thanks to the included zip ties that wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs, the Flapguard sticks close to your bike even during extremely aggressive riding. - Also compatible on rear side of frame
Say goodbye to flying mud! The SPEEDROCKER Extension clip-on mudguard extension mainly protects riders behind you from dirt and wet conditions. The extension—made of black, impact-resistant plastic—can be easily clipped onto the tried and tested SPEEDROCKER rear mudguard, thus extending it by 170mm. It can be mounted and removed without any tools in just a few seconds. The splashing between the tire and mudguard at the lower end also allows it to better deflect any spraying water and mud. This not only protects the rider's back, but also their cycling companion from any flying dirt. - Weight: 36g - Length rear fender: 170mm
Our Coast Fender integrates perfectly with our Syncros 2019 saddles equipped with two threaded inserts. Simply attach, adjust with the two included screws, and ride. - Designed for Syncros 2019 saddles equipped with threaded inserts - Includes 2 mounting screws - Flexible material enabling you to jump off the bike easily - High-impact resistant composite - Approximate Weight: 22g
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Sunlite's Seatpost Clamper fender simply clips on to your seatpost and provides you with good coverage for those sloppy rides. It'll fit almost any seatpost.
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use. - Length: 370mm (14.5") - Weight: 60g (2.1oz)
$16.19 - $24.19
Lightweight, removable fender intended for MTB use - Adjustable rubber straps make installation quick and easy - 100 percent recyclable polypropylene
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage
$17.00 - $18.00
Portland Design Works has given the original fat bike front fender a facelift! The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The fender mounts to the downtube of your bike using adjustable rubber straps for a secure fit. - Front fender is 254mm wide and 622mm long (10" x 24.5") - Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand - Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install - Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
$18.49 - $22.99
MTB+ and Fat Bike compatible - Fits up to 4" tires - 100% recyclable Polypropylene construction - Lightweight, durable, and easy to install/remove
Sunlite's Clip-On Fender Set fits 26-inch mountain bikes, so whether you ride sloppy trails or commute in any weather, you're covered. They're made from corrosion-proof plastic so they're light and tough, too.
Page 1 of 4 Next page