Louis Garneau's all-new Slate II mountain biking shoes take all the features from last year's Slate with the addition of award-winning X-Comfort Zone technology. The X-Comfort Zone allows the foot to swell up to 5 mm while riding, thus eliminating hot spots and discomfort. It also accommodates wider feet and eliminates bunions over time. The Slate II shoes come with two hook-and-loop straps and a third ratcheting strap, all three paired with Power Zone technology to ensure an amazing fit that keeps the foot firmly in place. The Ergo Grip 2 fiberglass/nylon outsole provides the optimal balance of power transfer on the bike and walkability off the bike. The front toe box also comes with reinforced paneling for increased abrasion resistance. Grab a pair today and hit the trails in confidence!
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: EVA single density: Enhances comfort
- Closure System: Double-adjustment ratchet and hook and loop strap for a better adjustment
- Cleats: Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
|Black / 47||775504872810||1487291 020 47||13293|
|Black / 48||775504872827||1487291 020 48||13295|
|Black / 49||775504872834||1487291 020 49||13297|
|Black / 50||775504872841||1487291 020 50||13299|
|Black / 41||775504872759||1487291 020 41||13281|
|Black / 46||775504872803||1487291 020 46||13291|