Engineered to take you farther and faster, the Grade is more compliant, versatile, and adjustable than ever before.
- More vertical compliance on both aluminum and carbon models than the previous generation of Grade for a more comfortable time in the saddle, no matter the terrain.
DFD - Dual Fiber Dynamics
More control and less fatigue
- The Grade’s seat stays are comprised of two lightweight fibers: a tough composite of carbon and fiberglass. The solid fiberglass core provides toughness and damping, and the carbon fiber outer layers act to control stiffness. In the end, you have a bike that gives the rider a lot more control and less fatigue on the ride.
- Internal Di2 routing and dropper post compatible with stealth routing.
Removable Fender Bridge
- Keep the skid marks on the trail.
- Out of the box with native 160mm rotors front/rear on the Grade Carbon Elite. With a standard adapter, the Grade Carbon Elite can move up to 180mm rotors. This gives big braking power for when you're loaded down with lots of gear or charging into the rough.
Mounting Points Galore
- All the frame and fork mounts for all the bags and bottles you need for a long tour. The Grade comes with top tube feed bag bosses and fork leg “anything cage” bosses. The alloy frame even has bottle bosses on the Seat Stays, that’s pretty unique!
- All Grades are spec’d with 37c width tires, but can easily accommodate up to 42mm measured clearance.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||All New Grade Carbon 700c Frame, EnduRoad Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, Di2 and Dropper Compatible, PF30|
|Fork||All-New Grade Carbon fork with tapered carbon steerer, flip chip axle positioning, 12x100 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), pannier and fender compatible|
|Headset||FSA NO. 44, Integrated, Sealed Bearing|
|Wheels/Rims||WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Crankset||FSA Energy Modular Adventure|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA PressFit 30|
|Chain||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra RX 805 Di2|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc, 2x11|
|Handlebars||All-New GT DropTune Super Light, double butted 6061 alloy, 16-degree flare|
|Tape/Grips||Velo Cork, 3mm|
|Stem||GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT70 rotors|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cr-mo rails|
|Seat Post||GT Carbon, 27.2x350mm (44-58), 400mm (61)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Raw / 61cm||038675179097||G11100M1061|