The SCOTT FOIL 20 has been designed to be even more aerodynamic, more comfortable, and to still have that incredibly laterally stiff nature of its predecessor. Featuring an HMF Carbon Fiber frame and integrated Syncros components, the SCOTT FOIL 20 is a race-ready machine at a fraction of the cost.
Oversized Bottom Bracket
- In order to best manage power transfer, our engineers developed a down tube and bottom bracket intersection that is the widest of any road bike currently on the market. The wide cross-section and smooth transitions better manage loads and yield a laterally robust structure which increases pedaling efficiency by effectively delivering power to the drivetrain rather than losing it to unwanted frame flex.
- While the first Foil has been praised for its direct power transfer, responsive handling, low weight, and aerodynamic excellence, some riders yearned for more comfort. So we increased vertical compliance, making comfort a key point in the requirements specification of the new Foil. The new Foil features a low seatstay attachment which in combination with a modified and noticeably thin seatstay shape leads to a smooth riding experience even on rough roads.
- FOIL DISC HMF Carbon Frame
- FOIL DISC HMF Fork
- Shimano Ultegra 22 Speed Drivetrain
- Syncros RR2.0 Disc Wheels
- Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard 700 x 28c Tires
- Syncros Carbon/Alloy Parts
|Frame||FOIL DISC HMF / IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech. Road Race geometry Replaceable Derailleur Hanger|
|Fork||FOIL DISC HMF 1 1/4"-1 1/2" Carbon steerer Integrated Carbon Dropout|
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros RR2.0 Disc 28 Front / 28 Rear Syncros RWS|
|Tires||Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard folding 700 x 28c|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Hollowtech II|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano SM-BB71-41B|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11-30T|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 Carbon Dual control 22 Speed|
|Handlebars||Syncros Creston 1.5 Aero 31.8mm|
|Stem||Syncros FOIL 1 1/4"|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-R8070 Hyd Disc 160/F and 160/R SM-RT800 CL rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Belcarra V-Concept 2.0|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan 1.0|
* Subject to change without notice.