Yep, we just re-read the spec sheet and still can't believe it either. The Rockhopper Elite is one helluva lot of bike.
Air-sprung fork? Let me introduce you to your new friend, Judy. Discerning when it comes to your drivetrain? You'll find no fault—and no grade too steep—with a wide-range Shimano Deore 1x11 drivetrain. Why stop there? We didn't, in order to allow you the pleasure of stopping yourself with Shimano's eager-to-please and oh-so-capable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
Each is impressive in their own right, but the magic really lies in how they all come together into a Rockhopper that serves up singletrack with a nice big side of 'Whoah, so that's what a real bike feels like.'
- A breath of fresh air at this price point, and plenty north of it, RockShox's Judy SoloAir brings air-sprung sensitivity and performance to the masses with a killer value proposition: more bang, less buck. The TurnKey damper deftly dishes out travel letting you focus on what's ahead.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper's butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we've paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Shimano's 1x11 wide-range 11-speed Deore shifting boasts both the pedigree and performance that legends are made of.
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires keep your options open and traction on-call.
|Crank Length (mm)||165||170||170|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||700||720||740|
|Stem Length (mm)||40||40||60|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||155||143|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||300||350||400|
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||95||100||105|
|B-B Height (mm)||310||310||310|
|B-B Drop (mm)||43||43||43|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||475||485||495|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||42||42||42|
|Chain-Stay Length (mm)||440||440||440|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||541||565||589|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||658||695||735|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||310||350||400|
|Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|X-Small||4'10” - 5’1”||148 - 155cm|
|Small||5'2” - 5’5”||158 - 165cm|
|Medium||5'5” - 5’10”||165 - 178cm|
|Large||5'10” - 6’1”||178 - 185cm|
|X-Large||6'1” - 6’4”||185 - 193cm|
|XX-Large||6'3” - 6’6”||191 - 200cm|
|Frame||Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), steel steerer|
|Rims||Specialized Alloy, hookless, Tubeless ready, 25mm inner width|
Front: Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release
Rear: Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
|Tires||Fast Trak Control 2Bliss Ready T5, 27.5x2.35"|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Crankset||Stout 1x, forged alloy|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M5100, SGS, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Deore, 11spd, 11-51t|
|Chain||KMC X11EPT, 11-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Pedals||SBC-54 Flat pedal|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Arctic Blue/Black / Medium||888818775347||91822-4003||210000034703|